Red, White, and Sparkling
More From Sunset
- 3 ounces (6 tbsp.) chilled Pinot Grigio or Pinot Gris
- 1 tablespoon Simple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Clear Creek cassis liqueur* or Chambord
- About 2 tbsp. blanc de noirs sparkling wine
- Pour Pinot Grigio, simple syrup, and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake just until chilled, about 5 seconds, then pour into a chilled martini glass. Carefully pour liqueur down 1 side of the glass and let it settle at the bottom. Gently pour the sparkling wine on top and serve immediately.
- *Find Portland distillery Clear Creek's products at clearcreekdistillery.com
- Bar snack: Manchego cheese and roasted piquillo or other red peppers on crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages