Red white & bean minestrone
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Turkey sausage in sm pcs
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomatoe paste
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) carrots
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 5 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1 can(s) (16 oz) cannellini beans with liquid
- 1 (8oz) can(s) red kidney beans drained
- 2 cup(s) zucchini cut into 1/2 in pcs
- 2 cup(s) baby spinach
- 1&1/2 cup(s) of cooked pasta eg. bowties
- 2 tablespoon(s) preprepared pesto garnishment
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh grated Parmesan cheese garnishment
- Heat oil in saute pan Add sausage & brown Add tomatoe paste brown further Add onions, garlic, celery, carrots and oregano cook until garlic aromatic (about 5 min.) Pour mixture into 4 qt slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-7 hrs until vegetables tender. Stir in beans and pasta and spinach wilted. About 8 min on high. Pour into bowls and garnish with pesto and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sally638 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note