1. Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Stir in food coloring and vanilla until blended.
2. Preparation of the Vitamins: Open the Vitaminpacks and seperate the Gels from the Tablets and Capsules. Open the Capsules and mix the content with the flour. Grind the tablets and add them to the flour, too.
3. Combine flour, cocoa, and salt. Stir together with milk and baking soda. Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with milk mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Place 24 paper baking cups in 2 (12-cup) muffin pans; spoon batter into cups, filling three-fourths full.
4. Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove cupcakes from pans to wire racks, and let cool completely (about 45 minutes).
5. While the cupcakes are resting prepare the frosting. Add the cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, the zest of the outside of the orange, the juice of ½ of the orange, and the powdered sugar into a bowl. Beat together until the frosting is fluffy and incorporated.
6. Cover the Cupcakes with the Frosting and decorate them with the remainted Gels of the Vitaminpacks. These Cupcakes will shine like Diamonds!
Go to full version of