Red Velvet Rich and Creamy Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting
- 1 package(s) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped nuts
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) Red food color
- 1/4 cup(s) Sour cream
- 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa
- 1. Heat oven to 375F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, cocoa, butter, sour cream, food color and egg until soft dough forms.
- 2. Roll dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 4. Frost cooled cookies with frosting. Sprinkle with nuts. Store tightly covered at room temperature. Makes 36 cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sonny251 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note