Red Velvet Rice Krispy Treats
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 10 1/2 ounce(s) mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) red velvet cake mix
- 6 cup(s) cocoa rice puff cereal
- 1/4 cup(s) white chocolate chips
- 1. Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper and coat well with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add marshmallows, cake mix, and vanilla, stirring until smooth. Fold in the cereal until well coated.
- 3. Transfer sticky cereal mixture to the prepared pan, pressing down until the top is level.
- 4. Once cooled, drizzle with melted candy coating or chocolate top. Once set, cut into bars and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SWSondheimer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note