Red Velvet Rice Krispy Treats
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 10 1/2 ounce(s) mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) red velvet cake mix
- 6 cup(s) cocoa rice puff cereal
- 1/4 cup(s) white chocolate chips
- 1. Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper and coat well with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add marshmallows, cake mix, and vanilla, stirring until smooth. Fold in the cereal until well coated.
- 3. Transfer sticky cereal mixture to the prepared pan, pressing down until the top is level.
- 4. Once cooled, drizzle with melted candy coating or chocolate top. Once set, cut into bars and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SWSondheimer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes