- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) red velvet cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 square BAKER'S White Chocolate, shaved into curls
How to Make It
PREPARE cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes, blending dry pudding mix into batter before spooning into prepared muffin cups. Cool.
MEANWHILE, beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gradually beat in sugar. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Spoon 1 1/2 cups into small freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Cut small corner off bottom of bag. Insert tip of bag into top of each cupcake to pipe about 1 Tbsp. frosting into center of cupcake.
FROST cupcakes with remaining frosting. Top with chocolate curls. Keep refrigerated.
Total fat: 14 g
Saturated fat: 7 g
Cholesterol: 50 mg
Sodium: 270 mg
Carbohydrate: 42 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 32 g
Protein: 3 g
Vitamin A: 8% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 0% DV
Iron: 6% DV