Red Velvet Cake Balls
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Red Velvet Cake Balls are the perfect bite size dessert. They are incredibly easy to make and are a wonderful indulgent treat or gift.
Yield: Makes about 4 dozen
- 1 18 1/2 oz. pkg. red velvet cake mix
- 1 16-oz. container cream cheese frosting
- 1 16-oz. pkg. regular or white melting chocolate
- Prepare and bake cake mix following package directions for a 13"x9" cake; let cool. Crumble cooled cake into a large bowl. Stir in cream cheese frosting. Roll mixture into balls the size of quarters.
- Place on baking sheets and chill for several hours or overnight. Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Dip cake balls into chocolate and place on wax paper. Let sit until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note