Red Velvet Cake Balls
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Red Velvet Cake Balls are the perfect bite size dessert. They are incredibly easy to make and are a wonderful indulgent treat or gift.
Yield: Makes about 4 dozen
- 1 18 1/2 oz. pkg. red velvet cake mix
- 1 16-oz. container cream cheese frosting
- 1 16-oz. pkg. regular or white melting chocolate
- Prepare and bake cake mix following package directions for a 13"x9" cake; let cool. Crumble cooled cake into a large bowl. Stir in cream cheese frosting. Roll mixture into balls the size of quarters.
- Place on baking sheets and chill for several hours or overnight. Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Dip cake balls into chocolate and place on wax paper. Let sit until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This