1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8 x 8 pan with Baker's joy.
2. In a small bowl, mix cocoa powder, food coloring and one teaspoon of the vanilla to form a paste. Set aside
3. With and electric mixer, cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, then add second teaspoon of vanilla. With mixer on medium, beat in cocoa paste. Add flour and salt, and mix just until combined.
4. Spread in pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool before frosting.
6. Melt the white chocolate. Cream the butter with mixer till fluffy. Add vanilla. slowly mix in powdered sugar then white chocolate. Add enough milk to reach desired consistency. Frost the top of the brownies.
Go to full version of