- 1 18 1/2 oz. pkg. red velvet cake mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Optional: whipped topping, additional chopped pecans
How to Make It
In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, brown sugar and cocoa. Stir in eggs, oil, vanilla and water. Mix in chocolate chips and pecans.
Spray a 13"x9" baking pan with non-stick vegetable spray; spread in batter.
Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes. Cool and spread with whipped topping and additional pecans, if using. Cut into bars.