Red Potato Salad
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 4 pounds red potatoes (8 large)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, grated
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover and salted with 1 teaspoon salt 40 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, pepper, and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in a large bowl.
- Peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch cubes. Add warm potato cubes and grated eggs to bowl, and gently toss with mayonnaise mixture. Serve immediately, or, if desired, cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads