Red Potato and Rosemary Pizza
Yield: Makes: 4 servings (serving size: 2 slices)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 331
- Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 60g
- Fiber: 9g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 621mg
- Calcium: 79mg
- All-purpose flour and cornmeal
- 1 pound whole-wheat pizza dough, room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 ounce red potatoes, scrubbed and very thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place an oven rack on lowest position and preheat to 500°F.
- 2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14-inch round. Generously sprinkle a baking sheet with cornmeal. Place dough on sheet.
- 3. In a large bowl, stir together garlic and oil. Add potatoes, rosemary and salt. Top dough with potatoes, overlapping, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle with Parmesan and pepper.
- 4. Bake until cheese has melted and crust is crisp, about 13 minutes. Cut into 8 slices. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note