- All-purpose flour and cornmeal
- 1 pound whole-wheat pizza dough, room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 ounce red potatoes, scrubbed and very thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- calories 331
- fat 8.4 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 2.7 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 10 g
- carbohydrate 60 g
- fiber 9 g
- cholesterol 2 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 621 mg
- calcium 79 mg
How to Make It
Place an oven rack on lowest position and preheat to 500°F.
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14-inch round. Generously sprinkle a baking sheet with cornmeal. Place dough on sheet.
In a large bowl, stir together garlic and oil. Add potatoes, rosemary and salt. Top dough with potatoes, overlapping, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle with Parmesan and pepper.
Bake until cheese has melted and crust is crisp, about 13 minutes. Cut into 8 slices. Serve.