Red Pesto Chicken Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 jar(s) pepperdew peppers
- 250g pasta
- 2 tablespoon(s) red pesto
- 3 tablespoon(s) creme fraiche
- 1. Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- 2. Chop the chicken into bite sized chunks and fry in the olive oil for 5 mins - adding the sliced spring onions for the last minute.
- 3. Slice the peppadew peppers roughly and add to the the pan.
- 4. Add the pesto to the chicken and veg and fry for 5 minutes.
- 5. Once cooked, add the pasta to the chicken and add the creme fraiche. Warm through and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clairemaher7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Pesto Chicken Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes