Red Pepper Soup
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) White wine
- 1 whole(s) onion
- 5 whole(s) roasted red peppers
- 2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) tomato paste
- 2 cup(s) fat free chicken broth, low sodium
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- dash(es) salt
- 1) Heat wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add onion, and celery. Cook and stir for 3 minutes. Stir in garlic. Cook for 2 more minutes, adding more wine if necessary.
- 2) Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and broth; covering and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
- 3) Puree soup in a good processor or blender. Return to the pan, add seasonings, and heat through.
- 4) If desired, add protein powder just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by avthor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Pepper Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews