red pepper soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 stick(s) celery
- 1 onion choped
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 29 ounce(s) chicken broth
- 8 ounce(s) water
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 4 red pepers roasted
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add celery, onions, and garlic; until vegetables are softened.
- Add roasted peppers and stock.
- bring to boil: lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Puree soup in batches until smooth.
- Return to heat, and stir in cream.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with Parmesan.
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/low-carb-roasted-red-pepper-soup-191234?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brierose and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
red pepper soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes