Red Pepper Rémoulade Sauce
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons grated or prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Process bell peppers and mayonnaise in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Add parsley and remaining ingredients; process until almost smooth. Chill 30 minutes.
- Prep: 25 min., Chill: 30 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note