Outstanding with the salmon beignets! The entire family loves this meal!
Red Pepper Rémoulade
In small amounts, anchovy paste provides a nice, non-fishy depth of flavor.
This recipe goes with Salmon Beignets With Red Pepper Rémoulade
More From Southern Living
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red bell pepper strips, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 1. Process first 8 ingredients and, if desired, anchovy paste in a food processor or blender 15 seconds or until smooth. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 5 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note