Red Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette from Souther Living
Community Recipe from
- 6 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) red pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced shallot (about 1 shallot)
- 1 tablespoon(s) coarse-grained mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together. Makes about 1 cup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette from Souther Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings