Red Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette from Souther Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) red pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced shallot (about 1 shallot)
- 1 tablespoon(s) coarse-grained mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together. Makes about 1 cup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette from Souther Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings