Red Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
Pair this sweet, piquant vinaigrette with fresh greens and tangy goat cheese. It also works as a marinade for chicken or pork.
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 1 shallot, minced (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grained mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, red pepper jelly, shallot, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note