Red Pepper Hummus Pizza
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained*
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian bread shell*
- 1 (8-ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata or ripe olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Process first 7 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Spread chickpea mixture over bread shell. Top with feta cheese and remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- * 1 (15-ounce) can navy beans may be substituted for chickpeas. 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust, baked, may be substituted for bread shell.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This