Red Pepper Hummus (Chris Prosperi)
Easy and excellent served with pita chips or slices
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 2 can(s) 15 oz cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 3/4 cup(s) roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Fit food processor with metal blade. Place the cover on food processor bowl, and turn on. Drop garlic cloves in feed tube with machine running. Process til garlic is minced.
- Add remianing ingredients, and process til mixture is smooth and well blended. Taste for seasonings. Add additional lemon juice if more tartness is desired. Cayenne pepper can be added for more kick.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Pepper Hummus (Chris Prosperi) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads