Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Fresh Mint Wraps
More From Health
Chill: 1 Hour
Amount per serving
- Calories: 254
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 506mg
- Calcium: 63mg
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 (8-inch) spinach tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Combine cheese and mint in bowl.
- 2. Wrap tortillas in paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds.
- 3. Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture. Divide peppers evenly among tortillas; sprinkle with salt. Roll up tortillas; wrap each tightly in plastic wrap, twisting ends to secure. Chill 1 hour.
- 4. Unwrap tortillas. Cut each wrap into 4 pieces, cutting one end of each piece diagonally and one end straight across so the piece can stand on end (see photo above).
- Note: Nutritional analysis includes Sugars 2g.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes