Red Pepper-Garlic Sauce
- 5 red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place bell peppers on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Broil 5 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially open) about 5 minutes on each side or until peppers look blistered.
- Place peppers in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal and let stand 10 minutes to loosen skins. Peel peppers; remove and discard seeds. Cut peppers into quarters.
- Melt butter in a large skillet; add roasted pepper and garlic, and saute until garlic is tender. Stir in wine, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced by half (5 minutes). Cool slightly.
- Process in a blender until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This