Red Pepper Chickpea Salad
Clean Red Pepper Chickpea Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) chickpeas - 15 oz.
- 3 red bell peppers finely diced
- 1 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 cup(s) flat leaf parsley chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 dash(es) sea salt
- 1 dash(es) freshly ground pepper
- Rinse chickpeas thoroughly to remove excess sodium.
- Toss together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Chill for at least 2 hours in the fridge to allow flavors to meld.
- Nutrients per serving:
- Calories: 264, Total Fats: 6 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 12 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 40 g, Dietary Fiber: 11 g, Sugars: 3 g, Protein: 13 g, Iron: 4 mg
- Oxygen Magazine Online - January 2013
This recipe is a personal recipe added by detra75 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Pepper Chickpea Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables