This is a keeper. Everyone wanted the recipe and am happy to share.
Baked Tex-Mex Red Pepper Cheese Dip
From the kitchen of Josie Spain, Woodstock, GA; pink-parsley.com
"This is so addictive, I've never seen it stick around at parties for more than a few minutes!" says Courtney Champion (cooklikeachampionblog.com).
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 3/4 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup roasted red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 325°. Stir together Cheddar cheese, pepper Jack cheese, cream cheese, roasted red bell peppers, mayonnaise, cilantro, green onions, jalapeño peppers, Worcestershire sauce, dried crushed red pepper, and salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Lightly grease a 2-qt. baking dish with cooking spray; spread cheese mixture in prepared dish. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note