I took this salsa to share with friends and we all loved it! I did add finely chopped jalepeno to give it a little more zing. I would definitely make this again!
Red Pepper-Black-eyed Pea Salsa
More From Southern Living
- 1 (15.8-oz.) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments