Red pepper/bean dip
Shawn's Bean Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- black beans
- red onions
- cream cheese
- fruity salsa
- Mont. or Colby jack cheese
- Shawn's Bean Dip
- 2 cans rinsed and drained black beans
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 slab cream cheese, chopped or torn into chunks
- diced jalapeños to taste (I use about 2 T)
- 1-13 oz. jar Rothschild raspberry salsa or similar fruity salsa
- Monteray jack or cojack cheese to cover (I use 2 cups)
- Layer ingredients in above order in baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 min., until cheese is bubbly. Serve with scoops, crackers, whatever.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LDaVega and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red pepper/bean dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers