I love this recipe. I keep coming back to it over and over. It tastes great on steaks or grilled chiken. Very easy to assemblr.
Red Onion Relish
More From Southern Living
Grill: 8 Minutes
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted oil-cured olives (about 10 olives)
- 2 teaspoons drained capers
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Cut onion into 3/4- to 1-inch-thick slices. Brush both sides of onion slices evenly with olive oil.
- 2. Grill onion, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear and onion is tender. Transfer to cutting board, and let cool slightly. Coarsely chop onion slices.
- 3. Toss together onion, feta, and remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This