I love this recipe. I keep coming back to it over and over. It tastes great on steaks or grilled chiken. Very easy to assemblr.
Red Onion Relish
This recipe goes with Grilled Steak and Potatoes With Red Onion Relish
Yield: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
More From Southern Living
Grill: 8 Minutes
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted oil-cured olives (about 10 olives)
- 2 teaspoons drained capers
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Cut onion into 3/4- to 1-inch-thick slices. Brush both sides of onion slices evenly with olive oil.
- 2. Grill onion, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear and onion is tender. Transfer to cutting board, and let cool slightly. Coarsely chop onion slices.
- 3. Toss together onion, feta, and remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables