- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted oil-cured olives (about 10 olives)
- 2 teaspoons drained capers
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Cut onion into 3/4- to 1-inch-thick slices. Brush both sides of onion slices evenly with olive oil.
Grill onion, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear and onion is tender. Transfer to cutting board, and let cool slightly. Coarsely chop onion slices.
Toss together onion, feta, and remaining ingredients.