- 7 ounces fingerling potatoes (about 5 potatoes)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- calories 314
- fat 10.3 g
- satfat 4.9 g
- monofat 3.7 g
- polyfat 0.6 g
- protein 14.4 g
- carbohydrate 39.8 g
- fiber 1.8 g
- cholesterol 22 mg
- iron 2.4 mg
- sodium 599 mg
- calcium 173 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook 10 minutes or until just tender; drain. Cool slightly; cut potatoes crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion to pan, and sauté 8 minutes or until tender.
Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface to a 14 x 10–inch rectangle. Sprinkle cornmeal over a large baking sheet; place dough on baking sheet. Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over dough. Arrange potatoes and onion over mozzarella; top evenly with goat cheese and garlic. Bake in lower third of oven at 450° for 15 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle with thyme; cut into 12 pieces.