Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 pound(s) Bisquik
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted
- 3 ounce(s) cheddar cheese, shredded freshly
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) parsley, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 11 ounce(s) water, cold
- To cold water, add Bisquik and cheese, blending in a mixing bowl. Mix until dough is firm.
- Using a small scoop, place the dough on a baking pan lined with baking paper. Bake in 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. While biscuits bake, combine the garlic spread ingredients.
- Brush baked biscuits with the garlic topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bevcooks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads