Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Bisquick
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 450.
- 2. Combine baking mix, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms.
- 3. Beat vigorously for 30 seconds (with a wooden spoon).
- 4. Drop by heaping tablespoons on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- 5. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- 6. Brush combined melted butter and garlic powder over warm biscuits.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jarashly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads