Red Lobster Biscuits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Bisquick biscuit mix
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup(s) butter (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degree. Mix biscuit mix, milk, and cheddar cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley; brush generously over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm. Make 10-12 biscuits
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Lobster Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads