Red Jello Sour Cream Mold
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) 6 oz strawberry jello
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Boiling water
- 1 box(es) 16 oz frozen sliced strawberries semi thawed
- 1 sm can(s) crushed pineapple drained
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- Dissolve jello in water.
- Add strawberries. pineapple and nuts if using.
- Pour 1/2 mixture into 8x8 dish
- Let set up in freezer
- Spread on sour cream.
- Pour remaining jello mix.
- Cover and set up in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maw52647 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note