- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 box long grain white rice and wild rice, fast cooking
- 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes
How to Make It
In a large soup kettle combine broth, water, rosemary and black pepper. Bring to boil; stir in mixed vegetables, box of rice and seasoning packet.
Return to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables and rice are tender. Stir in turkey and tomatoes; heat through. Stir in black pepper.