- 1 (14.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 1/2 (46 ounce) can Red Gold® Fresh Squeezed Tomato Juice
- 2 (28 ounce) cans Red Gold® Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
In a soup kettle combine the beef broth to the tomato juice and juice from tomatoes.
Tear tomatoes with fingers to create large chunks and add to broth. Add thawed spinach, tortellini, garlic and black pepper.
Cook for 35 minutes to blend flavors. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.