- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
Whisk evaporated milk, eggs, flour, salt and black pepper in medium bowl until blended. Stir in cheese, broccoli, bell pepper and tomatoes. Spoon 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mixture into each prepared muffin cup, filling almost to rim*. Stir mixture frequently to evenly distribute ingredients.
Bake for 23 to 28 minutes or until knife inserted near centers comes out clean and tops are lightly browned. Cool in pans for 15 minutes. Run knife or small, flat spatula around inside edges of muffin cups. Carefully remove quiches.
*NOTE: Number of quiches that you have depends on the size of your muffin cups. Bake time may need some adjusting.