- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Chipotle, drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- sour cream
How to Make It
Layer on half of each tortilla: ¼ cup cheese, 2 tablespoons diced tomatoes. 1 tablespoon bacon and 1 tablespoon basil. Fold each tortilla in half to form a half circle.
Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet or griddle with oil. Cook each quesadilla over medium-high heat for 1 ½ minutes on each side until cheese is melted and tortilla is lightly browned.
Cut the quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve with sour cream.