- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 can (14 oz.) reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 pound beef, cut for stir-frying
- 5 cups hot cooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- calories 600
- caloriesfromfat 24 %
- protein 36 g
- fat 16 g
- satfat 6.1 g
- carbohydrate 64 g
- fiber 2 g
- sodium 761 mg
- cholesterol 129 mg
How to Make It
In a bowl, mix sugar and cornstarch. Whisk in coconut milk, broth, soy, curry paste, and lemon peel.
Place an 11- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat. When hot, add beef. Stir until beef is browned slightly, about 2 minutes. Remove beef from pan.
Add curry mixture to pan. Stir until boiling. Return beef to pan; stir just until hot, about 1 minute.
Mix pasta with cilantro and oil, then pour curry onto pasta.