Red Cabbage Slaw
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 cup(s) red cabbage shredded
- 1 cup(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar and salt and mix together well. Add the cabbage and stir to coat everything evenly. Allow to marinate for 15 minutes. Fold in the cilantro and set aside until ready to use.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SSE408 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes