Red Cabbage and Apple Slaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) FRESH orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) malt vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) caraway seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 5 cup(s) red cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 Granny Smith apples shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) walnuts chopped and toasted
- Combine first 6 ingredients (OJ through pepper).
- Combine cabbage, apples, and walnuts. Drizzle with orange juice mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Cabbage and Apple Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables