Red Cabbage and Apple Slaw
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) FRESH orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) malt vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) caraway seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 5 cup(s) red cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 Granny Smith apples shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) walnuts chopped and toasted
- Combine first 6 ingredients (OJ through pepper).
- Combine cabbage, apples, and walnuts. Drizzle with orange juice mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Cabbage and Apple Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes