- 2 pounds small Red Bliss potatoes, quartered
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Toss potatoes with 2 Tbsp. olive oil; place in a single layer in a jelly-roll pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden.
Meanwhile, whisk together vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add shallot; gradually whisk in vegetable oil, crème fraîche, and remaining 3 Tbsp. olive oil, whisking until well blended. Remove potatoes from oven, and gently toss with vinegar mixture and chives. Season with kosher salt and pepper to taste.