Red Bell Pepper-Feta Toasts
We call for an entire box of toasts because some will be broken.
Yield: Makes 8 to 12 appetizer servings
More From Southern Living
- 1/3 cup finely chopped roasted red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced golden raisins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced drained capers
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 (3.5-oz.) package miniature toasts (about 32)
- 1. Stir together first 7 ingredients. Arrange miniature toasts on a serving platter. Top each toast with 1 rounded teaspoonful red bell pepper mixture.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ile de France Le Petit Pain Grillé.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers