Red Bean Stew with Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup(s) carrots diced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 can(s) kidney beans (15 oz)
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1 can(s) less-sodium beef broth (14 oz)
- 1 cup(s) uncooked ditalini
- 2 tablespoon(s) commerical pesto
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sliced mushrooms and diced carrot; saute 4 minutes. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of water, black pepper, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, and beef broth. Cover; bring to a boil. Stir in pasta; uncover and cook about 11 minutes or until pasta is done. Stir in pesto; sprinkle each serving with Parmesan Cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by downhilldan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Bean Stew with Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews