- 1 pkg (16 oz each) dry spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup garlic powder
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen cooked meatballs
How to Make It
Hands On: 5 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Cook spaghetti as directed on package
Beat tomato sauce, sugar, oil, onion, oregano and garlic powder in medium saucepan with wire whisk until well blended while spaghetti is cooking. Blend in frozen meatballs. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Drain spaghetti; place on serving platter. Top with the sauce and meatballs.