Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 - 3 ounce(s) strawberry jello mix
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- 13 cup(s) water boiling
- 46 ounce(s) pineapple juice
- 16 ounce(s) lemon juice concentrate
- 2 - 2 liter ginger ale chilled
- In a large bowl (pot, vat, rubbermaid container, whatever) combine gelatin and sugar. Stir in boiling water until mixture is dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice and lemon juice concentrate. Divide into 2 containers and freeze until solid. Let sit for 2 hours before serving with ginger ale. (also works well with vodka!)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by abby5626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Recital Punch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic