Used by First Congregational Church, Boulder, CO for memorial receptions, etc.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 48-64 oz. bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 12 oz can frozen OJ, undiluted
- 1 12 oz can frozen limeade, undiluted
- 1-2 liter bottle gingerale
- Defrost limeade and OJ and combine with cranberry juice (can be done ahead of time). Just before serving add ginger ale and ice. One serving equals 4 oz. Makes 32 servings approx.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Braseface and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note