- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 12 ounces Boneless, Skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4" chunks
- 1/2 cup Chopped onion
- 1 quart (32oz) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Diced celery
- 1 tablespoon Parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 bag (12oz) Reames Frozen Flat Dumplings
- 2 cups Frozen peas and carrots
How to Make It
1) In a large pot, heat oil, Add chicken and onions, SautÃ© unil chicken is slightly browned.
2) Add broth, parsley and pepper, Bring mixture to a boil.
3) Add Reames Frozen Flat Dumplings, stirring to separate, return to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 25 min. Stir occasionally to prevent dumpling from sticking. Add peas and carrots and simmer an additional 5 min. Or until dumplings are desired tenderness.