Reames Old - Fashioned Chicken And Dumplings
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 12 ounce(s) Boneless,Skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4" chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped onion
- 1 quart(s) ( 32oz) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) Diced celery
- 1 tablespoon(s) Parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1 bag(s) ( 12oz) Reames Frozen Flat Dumplings
- 2 cup(s) Frozen peas and carrots
- 1) In a large pot, heat oil, Add chicken and onions, Sauté unil chicken is slightly browned.
- 2) Add broth, parsley and pepper, Bring mixture to a boil.
- 3) Add Reames Frozen Flat Dumplings, stirring to separate, return to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 25 min. Stir occasionally to prevent dumpling from sticking. Add peas and carrots and simmer an additional 5 min. Or until dumplings are desired tenderness .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Reames Old - Fashioned Chicken And Dumplings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes