RealmanPwns 5 Star CrockPot Chili with Meat and Beans!
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 Large Sweet Onion Chopped
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers Chopped
- 2 can(s) Hunts seasoned diced tomato sauce for chili 15 ounces each
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes 14.5 ounces
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 can(s) red kidney beans drained 15 ounces each
- 3 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- Add the tomatoes, water, beans and spices to a crockpot and stir (4 quart or larger).
- Set temperature to low
- Chop onion and peppers to desired size pieces add a pinch of salt and saute in olive oil.
- When Onions are translucent... add ground beef and cook until browned.
- Drain excess oil and add meat and vegetable mixture to crockpot
- Cook for 8 hours stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RealmanPwns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note