RealmanPwns 5 Star CrockPot Chili with Meat and Beans!
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 Large Sweet Onion Chopped
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers Chopped
- 2 can(s) Hunts seasoned diced tomato sauce for chili 15 ounces each
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes 14.5 ounces
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 can(s) red kidney beans drained 15 ounces each
- 3 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- Add the tomatoes, water, beans and spices to a crockpot and stir (4 quart or larger).
- Set temperature to low
- Chop onion and peppers to desired size pieces add a pinch of salt and saute in olive oil.
- When Onions are translucent... add ground beef and cook until browned.
- Drain excess oil and add meat and vegetable mixture to crockpot
- Cook for 8 hours stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RealmanPwns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes